Jump to navigation Jump to search
Berkelium is a library that provides off-screen browser rendering via Google's open source Chromium.
- Homepage, which is just the documentation generated from the source code repository
- The BSD licensed source code is available from Github
- Berkelium Sharp is a 3rd party managed wrapper allowing you to embed Chromium into applications written in managed languages like C# and VB.net
- The Berkelium announcement blog post (and comments) and Ogre Showcase forum thread have some intro information as well as some more answers to questions.
- Video and screenshots of Berkelium running inside Sirikata
- Need more information? Have more questions? Post to the Berkelium mailing list.